Google Classroom as a constructive tools.

Google Classroom


📝Google Classroom is a free web service, developed by Google for schools, that aims to simplify creating, distributing, and grading assignments in a paperless way.

The primary purpose of Google Classroom is to streamline the process of sharing files, information, and tasks between teachers and students. Google classroom is used for different purposes. The classrooms also allow learners to use Google Drive for files, Google Docs for writing, and Google Meet for video conferencing. They are also able to access Google Calendar to track deadlines, Google Keep for notes, Google Slides for presentations, Google Sheets for spreadsheets, and Jam-board for drawing.

 

Following are the steps that I have used in creating a Google classroom account

1. Open chrome and go to http://classroom.google.com. I have to sign in with my personal Google account.

2. On the welcome screen, click the plus sign at the top and choose to create.



3. Then I typed in my class name as “class V”

                       Section “A”

                       Subject” Science”

                       Room “Class V A”

4. Click create.

5. At the top of my screen, I choose the “people” tab. Click “Invite co-teachers” and added two co-teachers and click “students” and added five students based on the email address.



5.     6. After adding all of them, I selected “Invite”. An Email was sent notifying the teachers and students that they have been invited to my Google classroom.

6.       7. Then I clicked “STREAM” and select my own theme related to my science subject.


   8. And on  “Announce something to your class”, I wrote a welcome announcement for my students.



  

7.         9. I choose the” CLASSWORK” tab and click on “Create”. Then in the create option I clicked on “Topic”     and added my weekly plan. And added a memo on that by copying from the net.




What I have learned from Google Classroom.

I  found it very useful for saving the documents and discussion in the folder, while students can refer later and boost their understanding of the concept discussed. Learning the concept while Classroom offers several ways for students to collaborate. Teachers can facilitate online discussions between students and create group projects within the Classroom. In addition, students can collaborate on Google Docs which have been shared by the teacher. The classroom offers numerous ways to make learning interactive and collaborative. It offers teachers the ability to differentiate assignments, include videos and web pages into lessons, and create collaborative group assignments. Providing meaningful feedback to students is a valuable part of all learning. Within the grading tool of Google Classroom, teachers can send feedback to each student on assignments. The ability to create a comment bank for future use is also available within the grading tool. In addition, the Classroom mobile app allows users to annotate work. Therefore, Google classroom is a useful tool for delivering the content.

                THANK YOU😊

Comments